Sunday, January 22, 2006

Its communications like this that…

Now I do it until it hurts. I say everything to one person who dosn’t want to hear it… in so many words just begging me to shut the fuck up.

Text message templates (pre made statements that come with my phone to help you put off… handle… keep at an arms length… I have made several big mistakes… I get sick at all the wrong times… we suffer at the hands of our information age… we are crushed in the jaws of this monster and what’s left, settles in some beast's stomach…

I love you! see you later.

See you at

I’m late. I will be there in 10 min.

Call me at work.

Call me later.

Sorry I missed you. I was in a meeting. What is up.

I am here.

I am late and will be there in __ minutes.

Talk to you soon.

Where is the meeting?

Where are you?

When can we meet?

Call me when you get this message.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

I need " I slept through your half hour door bell ringing and snowballs at my window".

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home