Saturday, November 19, 2005

its like that time i made obscene gestures with party balloons at a large and wholesome family party. i was seven and i thought that it was hilarious. such a wide range of reactions.

once i called 911 and then unplugged the phone instead of saying anything when they wanted to know about my emergency. also very funny. maybe in preschool at this point... my mom later on had a talk with the dispatcher. i giggled when she asked me about it... for a short time.

once i was practicing my flying leaps into extreme carpet knee slides (across my mothers bedroom floor)... shortly after my mom told me to stop (i ignored her, naturally), i found a nail...

i make bad decisions... i do things in poor taste... usually i cant help it until its to late

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home